google-site-verification: google82af41cbbb927c7d.html Grove Creek Family History: Beauty in Family History!

Mt. Timpanogos Temple, photo by Rick Satterfield, used with permission

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beauty in Family History!

I was cruising around some genealogy blogs today and found something that I thought was awe inspiring! I just had to share it with you! Go to AAAGeneaology to read the background for this beautiful quilt!

The 9-Block Family Quilt, 5 Generations 
1838 - 2011
Quilted by Kathleen Brandt, 2011

Photo Credit: aaagenealogy.blogspot.com
Thanks, Kathleen Brandt, for sharing this beautiful quilt with the world!

1 comment:

Kathleen Brandt, Professional Genealogist said...

Thanks so much for featuring my quilt. A client and avid quilter who is also a fellow genealogist in San Benito, CA just told me she found my quilt on your blog. I am very honored to share my family. Plus the quilt was fun to make!

Copyright 2013 by Rayanne Brunski Melick,
All Rights Reserved.